Activities to try during your stay at Wallaby Creek Olive Grove
Time to Relax
- Own verandah opening onto the olive grove, perfect for twilight BBQ or
a late morning breakfast.
- Spend a lazy afternoon sipping the local wine, catching up with your latest novel
or enjoying the beauty of the surroundings.
Time to Gaze
- Soak up the picturesque views over the valley of Musk and Mount Franklin.
- Listen to the native bird life.
Time to Explore
- Wander the pathways and gardens, featuring majestic trees,
various garden rooms and a spring.
- Relax in the formal rose garden, enjoying the sunset reflected in the water.
- Play chess or draughts on the large outdoor chess set.
Time for Romance
- Enjoy a romantic evening in front of the fire.
Things to do
- Browse through the antique and craft shops.
- Indulge yourself with a massage or a mineral spa.
- Roam or ride the Wombat State Forest tracks.
- Paddle a boat on Lake Daylesford.
- Seek Treasures at the Sunday Market.
- Sample coffee and cakes at the cafes.
- View local artworks at the galleries.
- Taste the mineral waters from many springs in the areas.
- Wander through the lavender farm.
- Ride the tourist train past the olive grove and through the State Forest.
- Try your hand at tennis, golf, horse riding, or fishing.
- Dine at one of the many fine restaurants, cafes, hotels and tearooms.
- Take a leisurely drive to visit local wineries.
| | | | |